Saturday, October 28, 2006

Destiny

Miracle happens when we least expect it. Destiny changes in a twist of fate. Path that lies ahead turn when choices are made. God's plan for everyone has never been revealed.

We decide what we want and how we want to do things. We decide for ourselves how our lives and our futures are going to be. But there is always something beyond our control. Who would have expected catastrophies to occur out of no where ? Who would have planned for misfortunes to descend on ourselves if we have control over them? No matter how powerful we are , we are still vulnerable and susceptible in face of Him.

Still remember the day when Dad brought me to INTEC 2 years ago when i got my offer from JPA to study in Indonesia. I was in the middle of the cross road. Two paths lie ahead of me which will definitely lead me to very different destinations. Indonesia? STPM? What should i do. I missed home , i missed my friends. I am not prepared , physically , mentally and emotionally. I told Dad i want to go back , i want to reject the offer. Dad assured me everything will be fine at the end of the day. In the end i succumbed to his persuasion.

First semester was an ordeal. Calling home was practically about how i can appeal for a transfer. I had tried to appeal for the umpteenth times. But everytime my hope is shattered, until i finally came to accept the fate that yes , I AM GOING TO INDONESIA. Nevermind what people say , how they think , i will do what i want to do.

And time passed by so quickly. Two years has just elapsed. And i am all ready and well convinced to go to Indonesia. Then out of a sudden , with a twist of fate , i was offered to study here in Czech Republic. Never in my wildest dream have i imagined myself stepping on this piece of land. Honestly speaking , i do not even know where the hell is Czech when i first heard of it. But after almost 2 months here , i am very much adapted to the life here and started to like this place.

In retrospect , what will i be doing if i were to terminate contract 2 years ago. I would be very very far from where i am now. Life is always a roller coster. So sit well , fasten the seat belt , and enjoy the adrenaline rush!

1 comment:

xoxo said...

so how are you enjoying the 'ride' so far? =)