Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2007

Today is 9 January 2007. Oh! 2007!!

This is my first entry of the year. And it is another long gap since my last blog. Same excuse - BUSY. I guess it is not an excuse , but a fact. Apart from sleeping time , i have been studying 24-7 for my chemistry final exams. I have just sat for it today. So everything is over now, and my winter break has just started.


2007 , a whole new year , with whole new resolutions. Without realising how fast time has passed , i am turning 21 in less than a month! What have i done for 2 decades , what have i achieved so far? Erm......Erm......When people are completing their studies , i have just embarked on my path , completing only the first semester. When people are mesmerising in their love life , i am singly waiting for mine to appear. But no regret , no sigh. I am enjoying my life now. Living the life i want.Enjoy studying. Enjoy my freedom. Enjoy the company of friends. So life isn't that miserable.

When i was 17 , how i wish i could turn 18 soon. And with a few blinks of eye , 3 years have slipped past me. Too fast to even catch it. But it is a good sign in a way. At least i have lived life to the fullest , making full use of it and not let time tick by just like that.

In retrospect , 2006 has been a roller coster year for me. Good memories , worst nightmares all in a year. Car accident , car theft , lost of passport....Winning awards , numerous memorable trips , coming to Czech Republic.... What a year! 2006...

Hoping for the best to come in 2007!

No comments: