Monday, August 06, 2007

Shopaholic

Ya...admittedly i am a shopaholic... Sometimes i do think i have slight symptoms of Compulsive Shopping Disorder too...ehem..

I was browsing through my wardrobe finding for clothes to wear when i realised i have such huge number of shirts and pants left here. And yet i still convinced myself i have not enough to wear in Czech so i was on quite a lot of shopping sprees in Olomouc and Prague.

When the wardrobe unfold , i realised i can even classify my shirts into different colours and categories. T shirts , sleeveless , shirts , jumpers , jackets. And different series - chequered , stripes , black , grey , blue , white so on and so forth.Then when it comes to pants , there are series of different colours- black , grey , brown , biege , blue , be it slacks , jeans or short pants.And perfumes - CK , Polo , Boss , Giorgio Armani , Davidoff...These are part of the collections of my shoes...

And last but not least , these are bags of stuff i bought from my recent shopping. I still have no time to sought it out properly.This blog is all about the vanity in me. Okay okay...sometimes I am vain , with mild narcissism. So what? Haha...

1 comment:

WenYi said...

hey hey,
just dropping to tell u this,
ya..u r a shopaholic!
even i myself do not own that many pairs of shoes..-.-''