Saturday, September 22, 2007

Holiday

This is my second week back to Olomouc. As usual once class has started , my blog will pretty much remain stagnant. But i am trying to keep it updated. I will try...


After 2 months more of holiday , i am finally back to reality , the harsh reality of studying medicine. And what have i done over these past two months back home? Well , it's quite a lot indeed.

My first week was spent mostly with my friends. How nice it was that after so many years , most of us keep in touch closely with each other.
Hamsath and her friends visited Kuching. And we all went to the Rainforest Music Festival which i must say is awesome. The workshops , the concert and the party , everyone who was there must had a great time!


Then i was off to KL to meet my old time buddies from INTEC and Kuching Town. Everyone still stay pretty much the same , except some slight physical changes. Ya...Almost every single person i met mentioned one thing about me - i have gained weight. And that's an undeniable fact since i have indeed gained 10 kg over a year.
Then a trip to KL will not be complete without shopping. And a large portion of my time was spent on shopping. And it timely coincided with Mega Sale. So what was it to do for a shopaholic like me? SHOP!!! From Sg Wang to Times Square to Lot 10 , then further down to KLCC and One Utama , my cash was flowing like water and my pocket was left with a big hole. It was irresistable. I just realise how nice it is to shop in Malaysia , when you have Euros to spend. Hehehee....
After that, Tammy was back to Kuching , bringing along two of her friends. Once again , i played host bringing them around. And Kuching is a haven of food , synonymous with food like Laksa , Kolo Mee and Tomato Kueh Teao. So a trip to Kuching will not be complete without eating. Massive eating , indeed. And Tammy is the best standing testimony of how much we ate. As day by day you can see more flesh added to her body. Hahah joking...
And i also got the chance to meet up with my friends who were back for holiday from Russia too.
Then i was back to KL for the second time. And this time round , due to limited cash left after the 1st trip , i had to make budget for my spending. So the best thing to do is to avoid shopping complexes and head for sightseeings. So i went to "Eyes on Malaysia" , celebrated merdeka at Putrajaya watching fireworks , and rekindled my playful inner child at Genting Theme Park with Alvin.
And for the rest of the time , i was just chilling at home , spending precious time with family , eating or working out at the gym.
So that's about all that i have done in the holiday. And i am looking forward , really forward until next year or a year after next , for my next trip home. There's always no place better than home....

No comments: