Tuesday, September 09, 2008

12 hours before my flight. My last night at home. My last blog before flying.

It has been a long summer vacation. 2 months of non-stop eating , non-stop playing , non-stop traveling , i think i am all ready and fully recharged to take up the challenge that's about to unfold.

Non-stop eating. I think that's the must-do during holidays. After a year of craning and craving for Malaysian cuisines to be general , Kuching food to be specific , i think i have compensated all my yearns and urges for them to last me for another year. I have been eating kolo mee , laksa , nasi lemak , char kueh , kueh chap , bbq fish almost everyday to an extent of satiating every single taste bud that i have. And of course with all these high calories , high cholesterol dishes , there's no surprise that i have gained another few kg over this holiday. Time to hit the gym again!!

Non-stop playing. Yeah , like what Angelia said , her semester actually starts tomorrow after i fly back. Hehehe...Their new semester started 2 months ago , coinciding with the time i came back. But when i am around , there's too much of distractions. It's all about watching movies , eating , karaoke-ing , shopping etc etc. It's play , play and more play since day 1 until day 60.

Non-stop travelling. I have been traveling around for the whole past 2 months. Even before staying long enough to keep my bed warm , i have flown to KL to meet up with friends. From KL to Genting then back to KL again. After that i was back home for 2 weeks before flying off again. This time to JB to attend Razin and Mal's wedding. From JB we were off to Bali for family holiday. And i headed straight to Damai Puri one day after i landed in Kuching from Bali. Which left me with about 2 more weeks in Kuching before bidding farewell again.

And here i am now. Getting ready to go to bed. Going to miss my room. Miss my home. Miss Kuching. At the same time , anticipating for a new term to start in Palacky , to meet my friends back in Olomouc , and for whole new excitements in Olomouc...

No comments: