Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back in Kuching

I am back in Kuching for more than a week already. I thought this is the good time for me to blog. I have loads of photos to be uploaded , a lot of experiences about my trips to be shared , and a lot of views to be penned. But sadly and frustrating enough , Streamyx here sucks... Even getting online is sometimes a problem , not to mention uploading photos.
I guess i can only do so when i am back in Czech. I have photos dated all the way back to April about my trip to Berlin , then May to Budapest and June to the Hague , Rotterdam , Antwerp , Brussels and Egypt. What to do , have to wait patiently...
Speaking about my holiday here , i must admit up till now ,nothing great or exciting enough that is worth sharing has happened. Firstly , most of my friends are no longer here in Kuching. Everyone is back for new semester. Secondly , i am still adapting to our Malaysian weather. Ok la , this is not "poyo". "Ceh , konon-kononnya orang pergi belajar kat oversea , balik Malaysia dah komplain komplain..." It's true la , after staying there for 10 months and then coming back home , the heat and humidity is killing me. I take bath on average 5 times a day. So i am too lazy to go out during the day. Thirdly , apart from eating , eating and eating , i don't know what else can i do here in Kuching.
Hoping for greater fun and excitement for the rest of the holidayssss.... Please.....

2 comments:

anju said...

you're not being poyo.
i've been back a month and i'm still dying of heat =(

tAmmY_BiNg's WoRld ^^ said...

hopefully trip in kl can be consider as a nice trip for u^^